Interior Design Diploma
Interior Design Diploma (2 years and a half) involves training on the basic skills of dealing with space art for the purpose of physical comfort and making the best use of space by harmonizing all different design elements which include: color, furniture, style, lighting, space, fabrics, and materials. Then mixing all these elements to meet the client’s needs and taste, and giving the space an identity by creating a special mood. In addition to making sketches for the spaces and furniture, lighting layouts, choosing the best finishing materials, fabrics, color schemes, and making a budget for the project.
Graduates of the program are granted a diploma of interior design, accredited from TVTC.
1. Analyzing interior space and all design elements to make the best use of space.
2. Utilizing design basics in design and making a creative color schemes.
3. Utilizing design skills in the way that meets the client’s needs and lifestyle.
4. Preparing engineering drawings, furniture and lighting layouts by using AutoCAD program.
5. Preparing professional 3D interior shots by using 3D Studio Max.
6. Creating a professional project layouts by using Photoshop software.
7. Dealing with vendors of products and services in interior design field.
8. Preparing design projects budgets and preparing quantities for materials used.