The program is designed to match national job market requirements: expressed by the national professional standards set for Sales Representatives. Training for the program involves General English language skills, Mathematics, Basic Methods for human communications, and for interaction with others. Training includes basic skills required for the Administrative Technology, in addition to the specialize skills required for marketing which includes Marketing Fundaments, Studying Markets, Consumer Behavior, Distribution Outlet, Customer Services, Marketing Researches, Electronic Marketing and Marketing Applications on computer. Included within the program, we have Marketing for the institutes supervised by the General Authority of Private Training Affiliated to the General Corporation for Technical & Vocational Training, trainees receive 1632 training hours, in addition to another 490 training hours received in the job market. Graduates of the program are granted a diploma of interior design, accredited from TVTC.
The program aims at providing the trainees with skills and information that are essential for working in the field of marketing and sales.
2 years and a half
At the end of the program, the trainee will be able to:
● Participate in preparing marketing plans.
● Participate in preparing reports and analyzing marketing data.
● Offer customer services and dealing with final consumers.
● Participate in doing marketing researches and preparing data base for sales, customers and competitors.
● Participate in managing distribution outlets.